Chrome Divas are a ladies only motorcycle group, consisting of both riders and passengers and even some non-riding women. With over 45 chapters all over the US, Canada and Australia, we are a sisterhood of incredible women sharing common interests of motorcycling and community involvement. In addition to information below these links may be helpful.
Before Submitting a Request
Requirements For Starting A Chapter
- You must be a registered Chrome Diva member before requesting to start a chapter.
- You must be a woman motorcycle enthusiast eighteen or older.
- Each of the four members listed on the request form must agree in writing to the new chapter policy of the organization found in the New Chapter Handbook.
- Select a Chapter name and an alternative. An acceptable chapter name should be a city or locale name and not encompass broad areas such as Southern Wisconsin or NW Duval County. County, State or Providence names are not acceptable.
- You must have 4 (including yourself) registered Chrome Divas to join the chapter before submitting a new chapter request. If you are a current chapter member, please notify the chapter Director in writing of your intentions with a copy to the Chair of the Board (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to submitting request.
Steps to Getting Started
- After complying with the requirements above, fill out and submit the request to start a new chapter (link below).
- The Chair of the Board will make contact with any questions and proceed with the approval process.
- Upon approval, a PayPal invoice will be sent requesting payment of the $100 new chapter registration fee.
- After payment is received, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to set up your Chapter Page.
- Review the National By-laws, Chapter Handbook and Chapter Policy to familiarize yourself with our organization.
- Review the sample chapter bylaws, hold your first meeting, elect officers and adopt chapter bylaws. See New Chapter Handbook for guidance.
- Chapters are expected to participate in at least one charity event in their community each year.
- Chapters are required to keep their Chapter web page updated and current.
New Chapters Receive:
- Chapter Page and advanced features to stay connected with other chapter directors.
- Welcome package with Chrome Diva patches and other materials ($75 Retail Value).
- Support from Regional Director and Board of Directors.