Starting A New Chapter
Chrome Divas are a ladies only motorcycle group, consisting of both riders and passengers and even some non-riding women. With over 31 chapters all over the US and Canada, we are a sisterhood
of incredible women sharing common interests of motorcycling and community involvement. In addition to information below these links may be helpful. TRADEMARK: The trademark Chrome Divas, Inc. may not be altered in any way and cannot be used in combination with any other words or graphics. The name Chrome Divas is trademarked and exclusive to Chrome Divas, Inc. Chapters are permitted to use the official chapter name for a limited use so long as they are in good standing and affiliated with the National organization. Chrome Divas, Inc. may, at its sole discretion, terminate the chapter’s limited license to use the approved chapter logo at any time upon thirty (30) days’ notice in writing, and the chapter will immediately terminate all use of the marks when the notice becomes effective. Only authorized vendors are permitted to print and/or make merchandise with the chapter exclusive logo. Chapter and National apparel will be available for purchase four times a year with Chrome Divas' exclusive vendorNational Bylaws - Read FirstNew Chapter Policy - Read First Requirements For Starting A Chapter
Steps to Getting Started
- You must be a registered Chrome Diva member before requesting to start a chapter.
- You must be a woman motorcycle enthusiast eighteen or older.
- Each of the four members listed on the request form must agree in writing to the new chapter policy of the organization.
- Select a Chapter name and an alternative. An acceptable chapter name should be a city or locale name and not encompass broad areas such as Southern Wisconsin or NW Duval County. County, State or Providence names are not acceptable.
- You must have 4 (including yourself) registered Chrome Divas to join the chapter before submitting a new chapter request. If you are a current chapter member, please notify the chapter Director in writing of your intentions with a copy to the National Director prior to submitting request.
New Chapters Receive:
- After satisfying the requirements above, fill out and submit the request to start a new chapter (link below).
- The Regional Director will make contact with any questions and proceed with the approval process.
- Upon approval, a PayPal invoice will be sent requesting payment of the $100 new chapter registration fee.
- After payment is received, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to set up your chapter's web site.
- Review the National Bylaws, New Chapter Policy and visit the Members Area to familiarize yourself with the documents for new chapters.
- Review the sample chapter bylaws, hold your first meeting, elect officers and adopt chapter bylaws.
- Chapters are expected to participate in at least one charity event in their community each year.
- Chapters are required to keep their calendar and chapter web page on the official Chrome Divas' website updated and current.
- Chapter web page and advanced features to stay connected with other chapter directors.
- Welcome package with Chrome Divas patches and other materials ($75 Retail Value).
- Support from Regional Director and Board of Directors.